If you want Shopify to send emails on your behalf then you need to add this into your DNS. To set up SPF and DKIM on Shopify, please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your domain hosting account.
- Find your domain’s TXT record.
- Add the following SPF record to your TXT record:
v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all
- If you already have an SPF record in place, then you can add
include:shops.shopify.com next to the other “Include” record.
Example: include:shops.shopify.com ~all
- Save the changes you made to the text record.
To setup DKIM for Shopify, you can authenticate your domain by clicking Authenticate on the Sender email page of your Shopify admin console.
A new window will open and provide you with instructions on how to create four new records with your domain provider.