To set up SPF and DKIM for Mail Assure, follow the steps given below:
- Login into your Admin Console that manages DNS for your domain.
- Navigate to the configuration page where you can make changes to your DNS records.
- Create a TXT record using some of the mechanisms to define the trusted sources allowed to relay email for your domain.
The Valid SPF records that need to be published are provided below:
v=spf1 include:spf.mtaroutes.com -all
- In the Domain Level Control Panel, select Outgoing > DKIM .
- Choose the DKIM key length
- Enter the DKIM selector and click on Generate and save new private/public pair.