To set up a mail flow rule to bypass ATP link processing:
1. Create a new mail flow rule in your Exchange/Office Admin center.
2. Give the rule a name such as “Bypass ATP Links”.
3. Click More options….
4. From the Apply this rule if…. drop-down menu, select The senders then
select IP address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches.
5. Enter the IP address.
6. From the Do the following… drop-down menu, select Modify the
message properties… and then set a message header.
• Click the first *Enter text… link and set the message header to:
• Click the second *Enter text… link and set the value to:
7. Click Save.