Please find the below steps to publish a DMARC record on GoDaddy DNS provider.
- Log in to GoDaddy.
- Click on the Manage button next to Domains.
- From the DNS menu, select Manage Zones.
- Select your domain or search for it using the provided search box.
- Click on Add to create a new DNS record.
(If you already see a record with name ‘_dmarc’, edit this record instead of creating a new record. You can’t have multiple DMARC records.)
- In the Type box select TXT. Enter _dmarc as the host. Enter your DMARC TXT record in the TXT value box and click Save.
Note: It may take up to 48-hours to reflect your record, dependent on your DNS host.