Please find the below steps to publish a DMARC record on Net4India DNS provider.
- Login to the Net4 DNS Panel.
- Click on the Domains button, in the My Services area and select Domain Names.
- On the My Domain Names section, select your domain or search for it using the provided search box
- On the Manage My Services field, choose the DNS tab.
- In the field of the new record in the DNS Records: domain_name section, enter the required records.(Select the Type from the drop-down list) Update the SPF, DKIM and DMARC records under TXT value.(Net4.in supplies the Host value automatically.)
- Click on Create.
- Wait for a few minutes before you continue, so that the record you just created can update across the Internet.
Note: It may take up to 48-hours to reflect your record, dependent on your DNS host.